Three more days…
Yesterday my siblings came over for brunch and to say goodbye. What a huge blessing to have such a wonderful
family supporting me on this adventure.
I will miss them dearly and can’t imagine a trip like this without
access to Skype and other modern technologies that have “flattened the world”
and make it easy to stay connected. I
love you, sibs!
Today I will say goodbye to my church support group! Again, this
is another blessing of support in my life.
Many of these dear friends have prayed for our prior trips and
celebrated with us as we watch God’s work in China. Thankfully I know that I
have their prayers covering me again this time!
Many thanks to my support team. I
couldn’t make this trip without you.
Later today I get to remove un-needed items from my bags as
I need to get the weight down. Not an
easy task as I head towards the unknown, but I’m inspired by my friends Ray and
Gay who modeled the way this past summer…
Tim, so glad we could talk for a time this am. I hope you know you'll be missed around MICC. Know that Cindy remains in good hands around here while you check things out in China. You are an inspiration to those you leave behind.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tim being a good spiritual example to me, I will keep praying for you and your mission and safety. May God's blessings be with you always!
ReplyDelete