I was welcomed on Friday night by some dear friends we first met in 2009...
 |
| Cindy, Betty and Susan |
 |
| Furniture Store |
Saturday we shopped for items to improve my apartment as the snow started to fall on Hohhot. I found an antique wardrobe for ~$10 that I really liked, but unfortunately didn't have any way to move. (Perhaps this was better in the long run...)

Sunday I attended a new church with more friends and enjoyed the Chinese service as many traditional hymns were sung. In the background (below) you can see evidence of the amazing growth that Hohhot is experiencing.

Later that evening I experienced driving in China for the first time as Susan asked me to take her to the nearby train station and keep her car parked at Honder for a few days. It was an "interesting" experience, but I think I'll stick to the bus and taxis for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment