Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Started Teaching

I’m finally teaching, starting with middle school age kids at the Little London English school.  Little London is owned by Honder Education Group who also owns Honder Collage.  The rumor is that I will start teaching college classes starting next week.  Then again, who knows…



In the meantime, I’ve had time to find the local “biker bar” (thinking of you Paul) and to take in more of the local color.  Yes, that is snow in front of the "bar" with the motorbikes. Today a flock of sheep were wandering through town looking for food.  “Lost without a good shepherd“ seems to be a good analogy as they guys we very lost. 


I’m now also the official website product manager with a full-time student helper to translate my content into Chinese and my new desk is on the way.  I’ll get the link posted as soon as the site is live so folks can see more about Honder College.

No comments:

Post a Comment