I’m still struggling to fully come to grips with why I’m
here. As I have experienced before, the
people are fantastic and the interaction with the students is most exciting
part. However, Honder is still trying to find a
place for me to teach as I focus on their web site and helping to form better relationships
with international colleges. On Monday
night I hosted an “English Village” for 15 students that wanted to hear about
my home town and to have an opportunity to practice their English. A few of them remembered me from our trip this past September. Here is a picture of dinner on Friday night with Betty and her best friend Maggie.
I the meantime, I’ve been helping friends like Cindy and Jim talk
through their career options and Susan with her new apartment. With cheap labor (like me) they don't sell preassembled power outlets. Here is a
picture of a few of the twelve outlets that I assembled as her electrician wired
the apartment.
Great job!
ReplyDelete